The weather outside is not yet that frightful, and the fire… well, who has a working fireplace in London?
Despite being a bit too early for Christmas carols, the festive lights are set up on Oxford Street, Poundland is packed with tinsel and Card Factory has an entire section with Christmas cards. So why would it be too early to talk about Winter Wonderland?
Even if you are one of those too-early-for-Christmas people, you still cannot deny that Winter Wonderland is the most magical, surreal and happy place in the world (yes, even in November). Filled with sparkling lights, carols, hot chocolate, cinnamon, live music and mulled wine, Winter Wonderland becomes the land of joy for almost 2 months.
From funny or adventurous rides to scary haunted houses and Santa’s candy shop, you will find yourself lost in the loving vibe of this place. Whether you want to win a minion or drink a beer, Winter Wonderland is an endless source of happiness and excitement.
Are you now convinced to embrace Christmas this early? If so, here are some useful tips:
- Winter Wonderland is free
- Location: Hyde Park
- Opening Date: Friday 17th November at 5p.m.
- Opening Times: 10am – 10pm every day, from 18th November until 1st January 2018
- Getting There: Tube Stations – Bond Street, Green Park, Knightsbridge, Marble Arch, Hyde Park Corner, Paddington and Victoria.
- Book tickets in advance for: Magical Ice Kingdom, Bar Ice, Giant Obervation Wheel, Ice Skating, The Imperial Ice Stars’ Cinderella on Ice, Zippos Circus, The Sooty Christmas Show
- Closed on Christmas